My new sweater and headband :-) Getting ready to head out for my PSU friend Kara's 21st birthday. I have class 8 am until 9 pm tomorrow. This should be interesting... Let you know tomorrow!!! Ohhh and on the fitness front - I realized this weekend I need to work out wayyyy more and stop eating candy :-/ its my weakness. I kicked the soda - its OUT. Now candy/chocolate (except pudding)/fried foods (maybe still chicken finger wraps... that will be next... maybe)... I'm trying. Still no visible results but I can feel my body loving me for the no soda so body - you are welcome. Now onto my fitness and stop eating because I'm bored.Listening to "Alabamy Home" by Duke Ellingtono (while watching The Notebook)
"It was real wasn't it? You and me. Such a long time ago we were just a couple of kids. We really loved each other didn't we?"

No comments:
Post a Comment