
First day of school. Luckily 3 of my 4 classes were canceled today due to the MLK holiday and them ALL being labs :-( Only one class today and dropped 30$ on pieces of paper for Microbiology and Physics. Blah. Other than that I had a good morning - woke up, went to the gym for an hour (did some cardio and some mat stuff), came back, read the paper, ate a good breakfast, took a shower, and got ready to go! As promised below is a chart of my progress (or lack there of right now) that I will post every Monday. It includes my current weight and the target weight by the summer.

So there's that one! The rest of my day will consist of organizing my school stuff, a meeting at 5:30 with the floor, and going to bed early! I'm supposed to go out with friends tomorrow at midnight but my 8 am on Wednesday isn't making that look like its going to happen :-/ we'll see!
TTYL--
Listening to "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum

Cute Belt! Love it (and you!)
ReplyDeleteI love this chart idea... You will have to show me how... I love you for your charts and calendars!! ... I miss you!! You looked fab on your first day! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you my loves!! Haha, its funny that people actually read this... makes me feel important :-)
ReplyDelete