Saturday, January 9, 2010

This is really happening.

2010 Resolutions:

-Quit Facebook
This is a resolution that came suddenly but needed to be done. I got sick of wasting my time being curious about other's lives. I have my best friends who care for me and I care for, and although it will be upsetting not watching my fellow graduates get knocked up and get married, it is for the best. It has already been almost 4 weeks without it and I feel great!
-Take My Contacts Out At Night
This is a given. I have horrible eyes quid pro quo I should take my contacts out at night.
-Get Healthy
Obviously, as a popular resolution, getting healthy is important. This is the year that it needs to happen. I'm trying to eat fresh foods when I can, work out often, lose weight, and gain muscle.
-Prepare for MCATS
I have to take the MCATS on May 21st at 8 am. I have 132 days to prepare.
-No More Soda
So this one should be in the 'get healthy' category; however, it is a big one for me so I'm highlighting it. Soda is a chemical that we put into our bodies. No more.
-Save $
I am broke. I need to start managing and saving my money.

So with that being said, this blog is going to be used to not only keep me in check with my resolutions and goals, but also keep my best friends updated about what I am doing!

Until next time --

Listening to "Dreams" by The Cranberries

1 comment: