So I am currently blogging while watching the Biggest Loser. I have watched this show for as long as I can remember, and as a medical student I LOVE the episode where they go over what the weight is doing to the bodies internally - obviously. I mean, its rude to say that I find comfort in the fact that things are that bad in me; however, it is definitely a possibility of what could happen if something doesn't change. And why not now?! I just turned 21, I'm super hot and going (hopefully!) to medical school next year. AND this summer I (hopefully!) will be working in a hospital. SOOO I want to look super hot. I already feel super hot- my body just doesn't reflect that. So I got to just DO IT! Hopefully my personal next weigh in shows some results. I confess - I did not go to the gym as planned today but tomorrow I should be able to get there for a little bit after my super long day :-/ buuuutttt for surely my schedule will be as planned next week and its preee-ty intense so if I follow that the weight should just shed off and muscle should just stock onto my arms, back, and abs :-) I think I'm going reward myself with a hair cut at spring break if I show progress!! I need it bad. Haha and its funny how I'm doing my "diet". Since one of my BFFFFs is also working on improving her quality of life, when I go to eat something I just think "Would Tone be mad if I told her I ate this?" LOVE YOU!
"I'm going to creep up like a ninja on their asses." - Pink Team on Biggest Loser
I hate the red team. That b**** can suck it.
Listening to "Proud" by Heather Small
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

#1 i love proud by heather smalls
ReplyDelete#2 theres no need to hope for anything... I know you can do it!
#3 I would be mad at you because i can tell you first hand how mad your body is at you... never again... i learned the lesson today... remember broccoli for you.. thats what all bad food will be... Theres no need for alli if you eat healthy... all you have to do is eat bad and oh i just crapped my pants...
love you.. and the biggest loser.