Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello Again Blog World

Sorry for the disappearance there... in a nutshell this is what I have done since I've last blogged... I have eaten decently (a couple splurges and not as much working out but still managed to lose a couple pounds this week so I can only imagine the success I will have when I get hard core on track), I have not touched soda or even thought about it, I have spent hours watching movies, I spent a couple days with one of my BFFFs, I have hated boys as much as I always have, and I have gotten things in order for my intense week again. This is my game face:

Its on bitches. Haha.

Today so far I have accomplished some laundry, some physics, washed my make up brushes, hung up stall stories and that's about all. It has been wonderful. This week is going to be intense but I'm excited about getting back into the routine of things. Classes are going to be very difficult but manageable.

That is really all I have for now. I may feel inspired later - we shall see.

My progress thus far. I am happy with the negative correlation :-) Hopefully it stays that way!! I will have to start putting lots of work into it but why not, I want a slamming body so I'll work for it. I'm a Sagittarius and this is starting to become something I have aiming for - just have to release the arrow.

TTYL--

Listening to "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment