Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lively Up Yourself and Kick some ASS

So, today was VERY productive and it is still early. I woke up (slept through my alarm for my first gym session which was a bummer but I obviously needed to sleep so I took that as a sign) and went to physics office hours to get some help on homework. I then went to my biochem class and physics, came home - ate lunch (decently healthy and delicious) and FINISHED my physics homework - on my own - such an accomplishment. Hopefully every Tuesday I can say that. Then I intended on going to Calorie Killer but it was full so Kick Boxing it was - not too bummed about that. Tonight I have plenty of reading to do for tomorrow and then BIGGEST LOSER/MCAT time haha... its hard getting on the MCAT train but I'm queued so its just a matter of time. Then it will be nonstop until May 21st.

I miss you friends :-( sooooo much! Haha, but hopefully we will be reunited soon.

I still have a strong obession for Dear John - its what happened with the Time Traveler's Wife as well... books have that power.

I will be posting an update about Biggest Loser when it is over so prepare for THAT!

Later --

Listening to "Lively Up Yourself" by Bob Marley and the Wailers :-) aka. the Dear John soundtrack

2 comments:

  1. I love Kick Boxing! Calorie killer just sounds like a bully anyway, and who likes a bully? (not me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too... kick boxing! the good old days...

    ReplyDelete