I am tired. So tired. I haven't been able to get to sleep easily recently and I need to get to the bottom of it and fix it. I had to get up at 6:30 today to shower and get ready for my 8 am physics recitation where I was partnered up with a Russian and a China man who both had extremely intense accents that made it very difficult. And I was rushed through the activity because it went over time and I had Micro Bio lab right after and couldn't be late. Soooo then in Micro lab we looked at our streak plates from Friday and mine looks fabulous lots of E.coli and M.leutus for me to create my pure cultures!!! We also had to observe our agar and broth cultures of E.coli, M.leutus and soil - all of which turned out as expected. So that was good. Created a pour culture of some more nasty bacteria. During all of this - smelled like vomit... it was just great, haha. Took a trip to the post office and picked up some stamps to get back on my letter sending adventures. Then I went to Micro Bio lecture and learned MORE about cells. I finally just have a break long enough to eat and blog then off to my 3 HOUR organic chemistry lab with a biological twist. An hour and a half later I will be learning about how I have to perform surgical acivities on rats and frogs this semester. I'd rather do cats than rats but what can I do -should be exciting... I will take pictures and post secretly for you all :-) THEN, I have to hurry back because I have super group at 7pm ( lab ends at 6:50). I will be late and I'm a Saggitarius so I will hate it. I had all intentions of going to the gym after all of this but I'm going to go twice tomorrow to make up for me. I am tired. I need to go to sleep by 10 tonight.What did you do today so far? Haha
After I sleep, a lot --
Listening to "Paperweights" by Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk... yes. Dear John again.

Hopefully tomorrow will be less stressful! P.S. - I like your watch in the picture :)
ReplyDeleteBuddy! At least you get to spend 6 of those hours with me! <3 you know you love it. I make it interesting.
ReplyDelete"Really?! Like Really? Really? For real? Really!"- I like your coverup technique tonight...just take the same phrase and repeat it.
Hope you have fun at the speaker tonight...can't wait to hear about it in BIOCHEM!!!!!!!!!!!