Saturday, January 9, 2010

YAYYYY For Blogging



These are my best friends. They are the best. I feel the need to showcase them because they are amazing. Tone (center) is a fellow blogger - the main blogger. She has had a blog for a while - she is the writer, the creative imagination. Kimmy (right) is an Aquarius. She goes with the flow but has her own very busy, impressive lifestyle that I admire. The three of us are pretty much awesome together.

This is me. Right now. I know, gorgeous- right? I will be posting pictures to see if I can notice any change in my face/body through this healthy me transformation. And probably pictures of my friends because I love them and like looking at their faces- so should you!!




Today was a pretty good day so far. I am supposed to be getting ready for the movies; however, I need a night to myself. So I am going to sit back with some great movies, paint my nails, and SLEEP. I start working out on Monday so I decided that's when I will start tracking possibly my work outs, my weight, and my confessions.

So far so good --

Listening to "Telephone" by Miss Gaga

1 comment: