Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Love You, huh!

Well... I promised I would and I do NOT break promises so HERE I AM! Today I had bit a revelation, I'm not that stressed and have been relaxing for the past three hours and its amazing. I do have a lot of work I need to do but I have the time scheduled to do it and that makes me happy. I will get everything done I need to get done when I need it done.

So that was nice. The sun is shining, the snow is melting, and as of now the tripod will be reuniting tomorrow. It will be a good time.... question of the day - should I donate blood tomorrow? On the one hand, I have the time, its time for me to donate again, I feel healthy. However, I plan on drinking this weekend - which could make things more interesting - certainly cheaper!

Hmm...decisions, decisions....

LOVE YOU--

Listening to "The Queen and I" by Gym Class Heroes

1 comment:

  1. I have only been sober 2 days out of the past 9... I guess that will be extended with this coming weekend haha love you! AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete