So... Let us see. It has been wayyyyy too long since my last blog and updating you on everything I failed to keep up with will be nearly impossible. So here are the biggies:
school still sucks, I'm still stressed, I'm forced to watch the brutal murder of frogs weekly in my anatomy lab, I'm not getting into medical school, I do only need 24 credits to graduate with a B.S. in Pre-medicine from Penn State, I've been not eating animals that bleed (which is all animals in case you were wondering) for 3 weeks now, ummmm there is a possibility of the tripod being reunited (and it feels so good) this weekend, two movies are on the way (the Cove and the Time Traveler's Wife), my new phone is on the way (a stupid slider that I'm hoping I like), annnndddd I think that is everything.
Haha, I here VOW to blog everyday from here on out - it is for SURE a great venting system and with HUGE, very intense exams coming up it may be necessary. Also, stupid Valentine's Day is on its way - nooot one of my favorites...pshhh who needs love when you have the BEST FRIENDS EVER!
Alright, more tomorrow - PROMISEEEE!!--
Enjoy the snow (Penn State does not do snow days, so yes I will have class AGAIN tomorrow, like I did all day today; however, I will find adequate time to blog).
Listening to "Love Today" by MIKA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment