Confession #1 - I am having a long lasting relationship with bagels and it stopped today. I am quitting cold turkey - see me eating a bagel - slap me. Seriously.
Confession #2 - I did not keep my blogging promise :-( Honestly, I don't even remember the days passing.
Confession #3 - The gym has not been my second home, in fact, I have not been there for a week. I feel gross and disgusting - it starts tomorrow and I am going tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Sunday. Or I will die...
That is all for today. In other news, the weight front has come to a halt... not a gain but also not a loss so I need to accelerate that asap. I'm thinking spring break will be nice and motivational because it means summer is closer which means bathing suit season is closer. And someone has a trip planed to Texas at the end of May. I must be in tip top shape for that one so no slacking anymore. I wouldn't call the lack of exercise slacking - it has been more of a non priority... but regardless of my workload, it needs to get done. ALSO watching sooo many Rachel McAdams movies this weekend made me aspire to be her.

Spring break could not come sooner by the way... looking forward to it SOOOO much - makeover! (haircut and color), Atlantic City!!!, Kutztownnn, Remember Me with Rob, catching up on work and catching up with life... only 11 days - seriously. Can. Not. Wait.
Practice MCats on Saturday - I'm actually excited. I want to see how much work needs to be done by May 21st as of now, its a win-win situation. Either I do well and I can relax a little, or a do bad and I know that I need to work harder. Yay.
Thon was this weekend and although I did not attend the event, it was a cool moment to go to Penn State 7.8 million dollars raised for the kids... and as much as I dislike children - they shouldn't have to die and suffer from a disease. Maybe there will be a cure for cancer one day and maybe there won't be, but events like Thon can put some life into the kids for one more day - I'm all for that. As long as they didn't come out of my va-gine.
That is all for today - tomorrow is a busy day filled with BMB lecture, Physics lecture, Micrb 202 Studying, an RA Focus Group and my first GREECE meeting :-) Also a floor meeting - oh what fun!
LOVE YOU!!! --
Listening to Aaron Zigman's arrangements for The Notebook... sigh, oh the love...

i cant wait for break... i say perky trail at least 4 times over break... lets de-stress with nature and then go out for drinksss....!
ReplyDelete