
I had some bits of wings tonight and a peppermint patty. :-( I'm trying though! I promise. I'm so excited to work out tomorrow morning and calorie killer at night. My day was INTENSE. Physics lab 8-10, Micro class 11-12, Chem lab 1-4, Bio lab 6-9. Wow. I am intense. However, I am watching some tv relaxing and a preview came on for Dear John (yes, still obsessed) and it said that it is the same producer as Twilight Saga....soooo it only got me more excited :-) YAY! Tone is blogging regularly so I'm excited. She is always so enlightening :-) And Kimmy got me into her Tumblr account so I always have new fun things to read. I love them.
So much. Sooo much better than any boy that has come and go in my life, or stuck around for a couple years. I was talking to someone the other day about how I feel like best friends, true best friends, are just like true loves. Like they always say when you meet that person that you are meant to spend the rest of your life with- you know it. Well, I feel like it is just like that with true friends. I think when you finally get close to those people that are meant to be in your life until you are 80 years old- you know it. And I know that Kimmy and Tone are "the ones" :-)
So to my true loves :-) LOVE YOU!
Well, it is for sure bed time now. Nice day tomorrow - got to get my Physics done but after that just some normal work to do. I finally have the weekend to just relax and do NOTHING. I am so excited.
LATER--
Listening to "My Head Hitting the Pillow" by Me

Wow. cryfest. I love you... You are definitely both the loves of my life. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. I think about the episode of sex and the city when carrie leaves.
ReplyDeleteToday I had a thought.
What If I had never met you.
<3
You are my chosen people.
ReplyDelete