Saturday, January 30, 2010

Texts From Last Night

Tone got wasted last night and here are the texts I received from her:

And I quote...

1:31am: "Omg I'm so fucking watsged" - my translation... Well Tone is drinking and obviously (1) can't spell and (2) forgot she gave up swearing for the New Year

My sober reply: "Haha yay! Still at the bar? And watch your mouth!"

1:34am: "Yeah girl stepehns ury was theremmawkawars tqwn!" - my translation... I was actually quite proud of myself to figure this one out. She meant to say 'Yeah girl Stephen Sury was there. Awkward town!'... I'm pretty sure, haha.

My sober reply: "Haha and we are bfffs cause I actually understood that Haha"

1:52am: "Ummm I just saw scptt shcaffer and nope salor... o fuck" - my translation... basically she ran into some toolbags from high school, no surprise since she goes to Kutztown... and again with the swearing. Tone!

My sober reply: "Be careful not to absorb the "tool" from them.. It may be contagious"

1:55am: "Omg...I'm gonna pee my pants...haha omg I spelled that all right... holy sjit I'm still going oppsm" - my translation... this is just a drunk girl excited about the fact that she can still text properly until.. oh wait... she actually can't

My sober reply: "Haha I love you"

1:56am: "No I love uuu.."

1:57am: "Am I keeping uawake or do u think ull talk to me when I catch the shutlehg"

1:59am: "Wle I might cally u and you'll see hoe dirnk I really am"

2:05am: "Omg I'm not sure aythinfs eever been this hialrous"

2:39am: "Omg.. me ad sam jones just broke up this fight..."

I was asleep at this point. Haha, LOVE YOU TONE!

Later --

Listening to "Sex and Candy" by Marcys Playground

No comments:

Post a Comment